One of the advantages of adding new windows to your home is the ability to select double pane windows in Ellensburg, WA. These windows come with dual glass panes that provide additional insulation and protection for your home. You’ll reap the rewards of having double pane windows in your home quickly as they offer all of these benefits.
- Added energy efficiency: The biggest benefit to adding double pane windows to your home in Ellensburg, WA, is their ability to decrease your energy costs all year-round. With two glass panes protecting your home from the outdoors, you’ll find that you are able to run your heating and cooling system less. These windows incorporate a layer of insulation between the panes that helps reduce the effects of the outdoor elements on your home.
- Reduced noise: Double pane windows in Ellensburg, WA, also help to make your home quieter overall. With an added layer of glass protecting you from the outdoors, it is able to dampen road noise that can be annoying inside your home. Double pane windows block out the outdoor noise, allowing you to be more comfortable and stress-free without any exterior noise to bother you.
- Improved durability: Thanks to the dual glass panes of your double pane windows in Ellensburg, WA, you’ll have some extra security against damage. These windows are more durable and are designed to stand up to weather elements without issue. Double pane windows are stronger and can offer that added protection you are looking for in a storm.
- Reduced fading: The inside of your home is also protected when you install double pane windows in Ellensburg, WA. These windows typically have a special e-coating on them that prevents the sun from damaging the interior of your home. You’ll see reduced fading on furniture and wall surfaces, keeping your home pristine over the years.
- Decreased drafts: Because double pane windows in Ellensburg, WA, have two layers of glass, you are instantly protected from drafts entering your home. This added layer of glass limits airflow into your home and keeps the outdoor elements out, so you can remain more comfortable and keep your home to temperature easier.
- Increased home value: By adding double pane windows to your home in Ellensburg, WA, you will help to increase its value. Home buyers are interested in home features that will save them money over the course of the ownership of a home. Double pane windows provide the enhancements that home buyers look for in a property and can help you increase your returns when selling your home.
The advantages of double pane windows in Ellensburg, WA, are clear. You’ll have more protection in your home from the outdoors and save with their installation through reduced heating and cooling costs. These windows are the perfect way to upgrade your home while also gaining from their installation. To add double pane windows to your home, contact McKinney Glass. We are located at 221 S 1st St. in Yakima, WA. Call us at 509-248-2770 or visit our website at