As you look to install new windows in your home, going with double pane windows in Ellensburg, WA is an efficient way to improve its appearance and take advantage of the benefits these dual panes can offer you as a homeowner. Not only will your home be more protected, but these window panes will provide you with greater longevity and durability over their years of use. Consider the benefits of double pane windows when you are looking to add new windows to your home.
- Greater durability: Because double pane windows use two panes of glass, they offer greater thickness than traditional windows. This provides better durability and protection from the outdoor elements. Your home will be free of drafts and have more security against damage from high winds and storms.
- Added insulation: With double pane windows in Ellensburg, WA, you enjoy having added insulation on your home. The space between each pane of a double pane window can be filled with argon gas, which acts an insulating barrier against the cold winter chill and the heat of the summer sun. This will make your home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer, cutting down on your heating and cooling costs all year.
- Easier to clean: The structure of double pane windows is designed to be easier to maintain. Because it is a single glass piece, there are no obstructions or muntins that get in the way of cleaning. You can easily use a squeegee the panes and keep them looking as new as the day they were installed.
- Lower noise: When you install double pane windows in Ellensburg, WA, you will also be able to appreciate the lower noise levels these windows provide when you are inside. With the added layer of glass, noise from outdoors is cut down, allowing you to enjoy yourself in your home without having to contend with the construction or street noise outside.
- Increased energy efficiency: By having double pane windows installed on your home, you can easily reduce your heating and cooling costs. These windows are often have UV protection or low-e coatings that prevent sun damage and heat in your home. This added layer of protection can make your home’s temperature easier to bear in the summer as sun glare and heat are kept to a minimum. You’ll be able to run your air conditioning system less as your home stays cooler thanks to the double panes of your windows and the special coating they include.
When you have double pane windows added to your home, you’ll appreciate the benefits they offer. You’ll save money after their installation and have an easy time maintaining their appearance for many years to come. Select from a large array of double pane windows for your home by contacting the professionals at McKinney Glass. We are located at 221 S 1st Street in Yakima, WA or you can call us at 509-248-2770. Visit our website at https://mckinneyglass.com/ for details!